Monday, July 8, 2013

Tranquility Abode by Shawn O'Toole

I would like to take a moment to promote one of my friend's stories. Shawn O'Toole, a very good writer of action/adventure and erotica, has published an excellent story by the name of Tranquility Abode (as seen below.)
This is a very intense and well-written story that involves quite a lot of different sides to it. I think that latter point was what made it so much fun. It was a little hard to pick a faction in which you could side with as a reader. They all were so well developed and fun.



This is most definitely a scifi story with many different reasons to love it. It had cloned henchwomen wielding sub-machine guns, hermaphrodite aliens with four arms, and a gun-toting mercenary who easily earns the title of "bad-ass."  It was quite erotic too, so do not say that I did not warn you. But for those of you who like science fiction as I do, this is definitely worth your time.

The story can be found on Smashwords, and it has been doing very well there since it was published. Here is a link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332702

You can also follow him on Google+. Here is his profile page: https://plus.google.com/108321332473315517330/posts

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment