Thursday, February 21, 2019

Fairy Tale Spotlight: The Black Smoke Hallway

The second hallway mentioned in my previous blog, called The Key, was a deceptively solid hallway made of black smoke with a soft purple sky above head (no ceiling). Unlike the Neon-Strip Hallway, this one was not discovered in a dream. I simply ran across it while awake. I believe it happened about a year or so ago. Weirdly I experienced severe deja vu upon my arrival. There is a possibility that I had been there before at an earlier time.

In the Neon-Strip Hallway, there were doors on both the left and right of the hall. In the Black Smoke Hallway, the doors were only on the right side. The hall also curved slightly to the right which makes it impossible to see to the end of it. I have walked the hallway quite the distance but have not discovered an ending. In fact, I think it may be a circle.

In my mind's eye, I do not see a circle, yet it would stand to reason that, if a hallway were to perpetually curve in the same way to the right, it would inevitably complete the cycle and form a circle. That's grounded physical reasoning, mind you. I am using grounded reasoning to figure out something figurative. Therefore, it might not work the way it seems.

Another reason to believe that it is not forming a circle is the fact that the doors never seem to loop. The further in I go, the doors always open up into something new and different. It is possible that I am just not going far enough. I'm not good at math. I tend to lose count extremely easily.

As I walk this hallway, I get the feeling that these are doors that I am not supposed to be opening. All the more reason for me to open them, as I see it. I've never really liked the idea of avoiding an unknown. I really dislike the idea. If something is hidden, I want to know what it is. So I open these doors when I have the time.

To open one of these black smoke doors is to be inside of it and know what it means to be there. These are the dark ideas of the universe which many would say should not even exist at all. They are the impossible. Although impossible, they yet have weight. They exist in a very real way and can be explained through simple exposition.

I like to go into these places and stare at the things I see there... sometimes with wide, terror-filled eyes. Terror isn't so bad. Terror to me can sometimes feel like a shocking infatuation with something remarkable. I blink and cock my head. I part my lips and show my teeth. Reactions in this place tend to bounce back. They are a part of the experience as a whole.

What I see within the Black Smoke Hallway is very personal and, I believe, quite necessary for my growth as a person. There is no room for children in this place. No room for small minds. It's just too scary. But for me, it's never scary enough. That's why I keep opening doors. I allow myself to fall into the abyss and see what pretty dark things I find along the way down.

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, you can leave a comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. You can also visit my website at www.tkwade.com. Check out the books I have for sale! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. You are seeing all this with your Third Eye. I have no doubt Lynch would be thrilled to find someone who understands his own extradimensional experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! These doors, no matter how spooky that look, are meant to be opened. I never felt bad about being in this room. It did not give me an unnerving feeling.

      Delete
  2. Fear is there to warn us of danger. However, there are times when we must face our fears to move forward. Hiding from the monster does not make it go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not afraid of this room. When you have eyes to see, what looks like doom and gloom is really just ambiance.

      Delete
  3. Of course there is no end to your hallway, it goes on as far as you are willing to go. Indeed this is no place for children or those who are weak willed with small minds, spiritual growth requires you keep going along your path no matter how terrifying. The seemingly forbidden doors carry with them a great responsibility if opened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they were never forbidden. People get trapped in boxes and run away.

      Delete