Monday, January 29, 2024

Fairy Tale Spotlight: The Talos Principle 2 [Video Game Review]

"The Talos Principle 2" is a video game that was published in 2023. It was published by Croteam who is probably best known for their incredibly silly "Serious Sam" games.

I'll just come out and say this: This game is just completely full of atheistic propaganda. I mean it is thick with it. I was even surprised to see actual Georgian Guidestones erected in this game. But I expected that. The first game tried to sell that sort of stuff too. It not only tells you that there is no God, but goes a little further and tries to convince you to just drop religion altogether.

In this game, you are the 1000th robot in a series of exactly 1000 robots intended to repopulate the Earth in order to complete something called the Goal. This is where the Georgian Guidestones are referenced. It's a whole thing about knocking the world's population down to a bare minimum and letting nature reign supreme on the planet. I mean if you're going to do that, might as well just be done with humanity anyhow since we aren't going to be doing much.

That said, I really do like this game. It's Atheistic tripe, but it's got some of the most intelligent writing I have ever seen in a game. And if you just set aside the garbage they were trying to feed you in both games, we got ourselves a pretty competent puzzle game here.

And don't get me wrong. The story is still good and even compelling. And to be honest, they do let you reasonably fight against the horse-shit narrative of living with nature with a fairly satisfying outcome to that. (Seriously, I thought they were going to punish me for doing that, and they didn't.)

The one thing I got to say that really makes this game worth it is the sheer amount of content. It took me 55 hours to beat this thing! That's one playthrough! And I stuck to the story! For $30, that's a steal these days. Most games can't be bothered to give you more then 20 hours of straight content. Good job!

And the majority of that content was fun and interesting. I had a blast trying to solve these puzzles. I guess it's safe to say I did take my time a little, and a lot of that happened because the world you're walking around in was incredibly pretty. It's a very relaxing game. Super zen.

I still recommend the game, despite the agenda. Most games full of liberal agendas focus so much on the message that they forget that games are supposed to be fun. This game didn't do that to me. It was fun and even interesting. You'll also get a real good idea what the other side is thinking when they try to rationalize God out of their lives. It has its own lore to it. Check this game out if you're curious. It's basically "The Satanic Agenda: The Video Game." Haha.

This blog was written on January 25, 2023.

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, you can comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. Also stop by my Amazon.com listing by clicking this link: https://www.amazon.com/T.K.-Wade/e/B07BQK9RTZ

Check out my books! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience with the movie THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST. It was the Gnostic Book of Judas and the sophistry that Jesus was an insurrectionist trying to change the world politically, all of which are lies. It was right that "What is good for man is not good for God" and that the Father would accept any choice the Son made. It understood that when Jesus was tempted, he yearned for what he was offered. The movie was satanic propaganda that taught me more than supposedly Christian movies do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this game gets so much right while still being wrong.

      Delete
  2. It's a shame "Christian" games are never that good. Atheism beliefs usually boils down to "there is no God and I hate him", interesting how they use that mythology and satanic stuff to make their point that there is no point. It all made sense when we found out Bruce was a character though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't mention the Bruce thing because I think I forgot. I loved that that whole thing happened.

      Delete
  3. It fits that they wanted to severely reduce the world's population. The agenda is all about control and large numbers get in the way of that. The more we breed, the harder it will be for them to carry out their plans.

    ReplyDelete