Friday, March 13, 2015

Everything I am for Her

"Everything I am for Her" by T.K. Wade (As told by Petalweight the bard.)

From deep within my heart renders thoughts or feelings–I know not which–that drive this man forth to create by whim. A second presence dwells beside my beating breath harmonizing pleasantly to what ere did shout alone. A joy! A happiness! A feminine magic of fairy cause. ‘Tis a jubilation beyond the scope of my dreams. And within my dreams, I see her still, for to sleep will not rid me of desire, and where there is desire, there is she!

A breath for a kiss! A stumble for an embrace! A death for her salvation! What would I not give?! To steal my eyes away, I would yearn for her touch! To take my hands, I would yearn for her voice! To take my ears, I would lay upon the earth and know she was near, for there is not a force that may detached us!

Oh! But even in death would I attempt to mingle our souls as one! The Highest Place be for gods and those of worthy merit, and even if I so be fit, cast me back to the dirt! I will not leave! I must not leave! I shall stay until we have passed on as one! Ah, Mersis, have thee no compassion? Did not the passing of Lunas drive like daggers into thy heart?! Spare the next innocent of such misery! Let me stay with her!

Fate is a cruel whimsy. We know little of their actions, and where fortune comes to some, we shall always hold the fear of what horrors they shall affect upon us as the greater of the two. If I could but take a sword to them, I would scatter the three women to bloody aether! To live forever is not my purpose, but to live eternally with her is my heart made evident!

Oh, Jubilee… Jubilee… Jubilee. Thy name is a song of simplicity, and its meaning rings out in truth, for we exist just as you are so named. Draw me forever toward your gaze, guide me with your touch, and treat me with thy lovely voice. It is a voice brimming with love, and as your words come forth from those lips, so shall mine give likewise.

-Glossary-

The Highest Place: Heaven or land of the gods.

Mersis: The goddess of mercy and compassion.

Lunas: A mortal who had a romantic relationship with the goddess Mersis.

Fates (the three women): Also known as Vulva to some, these are three goddesses who control the fates of some mortals.

Jubilee: The wife of Petalweight.


No comments:

Post a Comment