Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Fairy Tale Spotlight: Oz Books 72-75

It's time to wrap up the list. Here are the remaining Oz books that I have read, confirming their titles and dates of publication. All the remaining books were written by Ruth Plumly Thompson.

72. "The Curious Cruise of Captain Santa" (1926)

73. "King Kojo" (1938)

This book cost me so much money. I will do what I can to digitally archive this book online. It's so regrettable that such a good book is too difficult to get ahold of.

74. "The Wizard of Way-Up and Other Wonders" (1985)

75. "Sissajig and Other Surprises" (2003)

Books 72, 74, and 75 are easily obtained through the International Wizard of Oz Club. Very affordable.

This ends the canon list of books as curated by someone named Joe Bongiorno. If you have read this far in the series you can say or even brag that you have read the entire Oz book collection. Another thing you can say is that you have read the "Supreme Seventy-Five."

This I have done and have been happy to share it all with you. There is a little bit more to the Oz canon by way of short stories. I'll review them as I finish them, but as for the books, I am done. Cheers.

This blog was written on March 18, 2023.

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, you can comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. Also stop by my Amazon.com listing by clicking this link: https://www.amazon.com/T.K.-Wade/e/B07BQK9RTZ

Check out my books! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Someday your works shall be read by avid fans. Other authors may write stories based on our universes and characters. It may already be happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seventy-five books that continue to inspire yourself and others to create their own, it's a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you write something which inspires so many people, there must be great satisfaction. You have started something that others wish to continue. As long as the interest lasts, what was loved lives on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope these stories keep around. Some of them are beginning to become very hard to get ahold of.

      Delete