Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Fairy Tale Spotlight: Defending the Bible as a Fairy Tale

I'll keep this brief. I know there is an urge to over-repeat something when you really wanna hammer something in. But I want to just state the facts as they are. And here they are:

1: A fairy tale is a story, fiction or otherwise, with fairies in it and may contain other notable aspects created by fairies such as talking animals.

2: Fairies are supernatural beings that can be either fallen angels or the offspring of fallen angels (known as demons).

3: The bible contains a large number of notable moments where humans have made contact, both direct and indirect, with creatures to whom we later refereed to as fairies.

4: The Bible contains two notable talking animals communicating with human characters (Lucifer as a snake and Balaam's donkey).

5: There is nothing about the term "fairy tale" that suggests that it must be a work of fiction.

I consider the Bible to be a true account of things that really happened on this planet. I consider many of these strange things to be extant. There was a time when fairy tales were a way of life for us. We grew cynical and refuse to see them as anything more than mere fiction. The Bible is a true fairy tale. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, you can comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. You can also visit my website at www.tkwade.com. Check out my books! Thanks!

Weirdly this image was made to debunk the Bible, but I kinda like it.

6 comments:

  1. People say "You can't prove" but when I do, THEY prove they don't have eyes to see. You are RIGHT my friend. Why would every culture believe in fairies if they are not real? Why do we believe in the Cult of the Sludge Monkey instead? Labeling something "science" makes it true? Since when was TRUTH a matter of consensus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are too ready to defend the validity of the book they cling to instead of bothering to take the time to fully understand its content. Calling it a book of fairy tales is not saying it is fiction, it's acknowledging the actual content. ie. when it says "there were giants in those days" it means there were giants in those days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the last line there. Good way to put it!

      Delete
  3. If a story is true, does it matter if there are fairies in it? There are wondrous things in the universe that we can only begin to understand. What matters is the meaning of what is written.

    ReplyDelete