Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Adventurer has been Published!

This is actually coming late. I became very ill shortly after I went through the publishing process. My new book "Adventures in Cottontail Pines - The Adventurer" has been published through Smashwords!
In this new tale, a famed mouse adventurer named Rocky Road comes to visit Cottontail Pines. Gumdrop right away becomes his biggest fan and wants to spend all her time with him. Unfortunately, Flopsy begins to think that her best friend doesn't want to hang out with her anymore.

This is a cute story about how jealousy can creep into our hearts told through a cast of lovable and adorable animals. Let's face it, I totally love writing stuff like this.

If you want to pick up a copy, free of charge, head on over to Smashwords by clicking the following link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/344754

Also keep in mind that my stories also appear in places like the Barns and Noble eBook app, Kobo, Deisel, and Sony Reader. I like to give people lots of options.

If you have any questions or comments, you can leave them here or send me an email at tooie@tooiekangaroo.com. Have a squeaky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment