Friday, September 13, 2013

Agents of the Eye and Ear

I have been friends with author Shawn O'Toole for a very long time. One of the first short stories that he introduced to me was his "Eye and Ear" stories. Only recently, I was able to convince him to publish these three stories, so I wanted to put up a brief promotion for it because I really think it is a series that deserves to be read.
Just imagine all those spy movies that you have seen: Mission: Impossible, James Bond... This story is very much a spy story, but the main difference is that it is set in a fantasy world with its primary creature: elves. Now, unlike those movies that I mentioned, this story is much more serious and realistic. The characters are amazingly well represented and there is some fun variety between them.

Do me a favor, and give this one a try. I promise you that you will come out it with a smile on your face and perhaps a bit of inspiration. The three stories (in the order that they were written) are "Lady of the Eye and Ear," "Companions of the Eye and Ear," "Soldiers of the Eye and Ear." You can find them at Smashwords free of charge at the following link: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShawnOToole.

If you have any comments, you can leave them at this blog, or you can email me at tooie@tooiekangaroo.com. Stay mousey!

No comments:

Post a Comment