Tuesday, June 18, 2013

About T.K. Wade (Me!)

Hi! I am T.K. Wade. I am writer living in Coastal North Carolina. Although, I suppose I started writing back in 2000, I really kicked it into high gear only about five years ago. You can find many of my published works (most of them free of charge) on Smashwords at the following address: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/TKWade

You may notice that I have written stories in a wide range of genres. I really try not to limit myself in writing, and I always try to find something I like in every type of story (even ones I am not fond of.) For example, I have written a number of horror stories--a genre that I do not like very much.

The types of stories I like the most are cute stories staring animal characters. "Adventures in Cottontail Pines" is a great example of this. As you can see from the cover (featured below), it is quite adorable.

In general, I am very obsessive over cute things, especially of the rodent variety. I love mice, and I will probably be talking about them in this blog from time to time. Rodents give me a lot of inspiration, and I will almost always buy a movie, book, game, or comic if it features them. In the story that I mentioned above, there is a mouse character named Gumdrop, who I love. You can see her sitting on top of the bunny's head.

Anyways, expect more from me concerning my stories, personal interests, and other things on this blog. I will do my best to keep 'em coming regularly. If you have any comments or questions, send them my way. I can also be reached at tooie@tooiekangaroo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment