Not bad. This was a story about a guy named Dexter who falls in love with a young and beautiful woman on a golf course. The issue here is how the woman is sort of playing a little game where she is trying to keep her options open, even though it is pretty clear that she likes Dexter a lot. Dexter, himself, is frustrated that she cannot just accept his love, when she is clearly attracted to him.
Without going into too many spoilers, the main theme of the story is that nothing lasts forever. When we are young, we trick ourselves into thinking we have all the time in the world, but we don't. Windows of opportunities are brief, and when they close, it will be as if they never existed at all. Only a memory.
I like this story because it fits with some ideals I have had lately. I have been trying to make the most of every second and not get caught up in emotional silliness that generally is associated with youth. I want to look back and say, "I spent my time wisely." After all, I'm gonna die anyhow. Might as well make sure I did a heck of a lot while I was here.
I do recommend this story, although I am unsure it is for everybody. Most people may be uncomfortable with the concept that everything ends. If that's how you feel then feel free to ignore this one.
This blog was written on August 21, 2026.
Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, why not leave a comment below? I'd love to hear what you think. Also stop by my Amazon.com listing by clicking this link: https://www.amazon.com/T.K.-Wade/e/B07BQK9RTZ
Check out my books! Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment