Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Fairy Tale Spotlight: Living Among Fairies

When I write these blogs, I am trying to be as upfront and sincere as I can possibly be. I really am. I'm not trying to impress you with what I know, and I am also not trying to really change anyone. I may throw a few warnings out to be open minded, but at the end of the day, you are going to be who you are and likewise for me. That said, I do sometimes make silly mistakes.

I keep a list on my phone of Fairy Tale Spotlights I want to write in the future. Sometimes I am at work and I jot an idea down so I can deal with it later. In some cases, I look at my my note and honestly have no idea what I was trying to remind myself of at the time I originally wrote it. In the case of today's blog, I had written down: "The humans living among fairies and how hard that is." Forgive me, but I have no clue what I was going on about, but I'm no coward in these matters. I'm willing to give it a go anyways.

I suppose if we were in a world where fairies and other impossible things occurred, it would make life a bit more interesting... but not necessarily more difficult. It really depends on the fairies in question. Are we dealing with stark demons or say the more angelic friendly types? Enchanted animals maybe? Trolls? Manikins? We'll have some difficulties with those latter two. What if they were all out there? Are the friendly ones really easier to deal with? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It may depend on the person; it may depend on the entity. The only thing I can know for sure is that it would complicate matters which has nothing at all to do with making the situation harder at all.

One thing I would take into advisement is that you understand that these fairies are not, I repeat for emphasis, NOT human. They are not like humans. They are never going to be humans. They do not even understand humans. Not really. Not in the most important sense. We are just as alien to them as they are to us. Our understanding of each other leaves a lot to be desired.

When we think of fairies, we think words such as spooky, strange, and uncanny. We wonder why they do the things that they do? Why does the troll play his games? Why does the manikin play by such harsh rules? Why does the which chant over her cauldron like that? Why does the demon hate so easily? They all seem to do these uncanny things so well and by the book, and it confuses us. We may even try and learn this behavior from them as a way of understanding it. As to the latter, I greatly advise against the practice.

What does the fairy think of you? The fairy does not understand you. He sees a collection of atoms that seem to have value but no real purpose. Sometimes the fairy can attempt to take that value and give it a purpose. This is very dangerous for us because, in doing so, they will attempt to make us more like them. Some do it in confusion and others do it malevolently. It is up to us to make sure we are in complete possession of who we are and stay true to that. Not having a purpose is a good thing. It mean we can try anything we like. Fairies do not understand this concept for all fairies appear to have a distinct purpose.

I think that, perhaps, living in a world of fairies--all the fairies, mind you--would be difficult. We would be just as at odds with the good ones as with the bad. Programming vs free will. That is stressful. However, imagine if all the demons and terrible fairies were gone and only the angelic ones remained who wanted to help us. Not such a bad deal. We may not get along perfectly, but we do get along and one will be happy to assist the other. But... that is not the case. Not right now. Not for a while.

Fairies are real. They are still out there. Many of them are not our friends. Many of them hate us. You don't need to go out and hunt them. You don't need to freak out that you are being used. All you need to do is keep an open mind. Be aware--hyper aware--of the world around you. Be prepared to believe in the impossible. All these fairy tales were based on things that were once a lot more visible to us. It isn't like that anymore. They hide and stay just out of sight. If there every comes a day when they make a move, all you need to be is open minded. And when the day finally comes, you'll think twice before making any imprudent decisions. Vigilance... is... recommended!

Hope this helps!

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you like it? Did you hate it? Either way, you can comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. The perspective of the fairy seeing us as a collection of atoms is very enlightening. Humans have to create our own purpose, where the fairies always know theirs but still have a choice in the interpretation of the code. We must indeed remain vigilant and live our lives by our own design or else we will fall victim to the agenda of malevolent fairies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figured the atom thing sort of on the fly there. It does make sense especially when you consider all the hybrid stuff they get into.

      Delete
  2. Yes, the fairies are indeed real. They do live lives of purpose, even when they are evil. Their idea of "perfection" is filling a niche entirely. EXAMPLE: prey provides food for predator and predator is population control for prey. The CYCLE OF LIFE is not only something they understand, but their way of life. They cannot be more than the sum of their parts. They are contemptuous of most humans because most humans prove LESS than the sum of parts. They are amazed by the few who prove MORE than the sum of their parts because every fairy knows such a trait is divine. Many who are amazed hate us for it in their jealousy: they fancy themselves "children of the gods" only to be in the presence of Children of God. As for the good and friendly fairies? Their nature of dust stirred by ether and water made hot by fire cannot rest. Their "restlessness" would innately AGITATE our nature of dust and water, even if for the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They place us into a system that we don't belong in and then grind us to create solutions favorable to them. It's just horrible. A good fairy can do this same thing too out of ignorance.

      Delete