Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rat -- What's it all About?



"Rat" is the first novel I ever wrote. I was greatly inspired when I saw the movie and read the book for "The Mouse and his Child." I was fascinated by how they portrayed the rats in that book and wanted to do my own. I think I accomplished it and more.

"Rat" adds a sort of cartoony aspect to rodent society but wholly respects it for what it is. The concept of a creature living for only food and sex sounds like a party animal to me. But at times, it can get quite brutal and even deadly. This book is not for people who cannot take harsh content.

If you are interested in delving into the nasty and often cruel world of the rat, this book is perfect for you. It spares nothing, no matter how vulgar. It is a rough world from their perspective. I hope you enjoy it!

--

Available on Amazon.com!

Paperback Edition: $15.99 (Prime eligible!)
Kindle Edition: $5.99

Click here to check out the Amazon.com listing!

tkwade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment