Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Untold Legend of Pecos Bill -- What's it all About?



Ever since I saw the Disney short, I have loved the western tall tale of Pecos Bill. I wanted to do my own adaptation and ended up reading a number of versions from various different authors. I looked for the parts I liked the most and expounded upon them in my own way and rejected anything I didn't like. I also created my own lore for it. It was a fun project.

This book has been my best seller so far and the interest has not been limited to the USA. I sold many copies to Canada and the UK as well. Because of the strong interest in it, this is a book I am greatly proud of. I hope you will have a look at it as well.

--

Available on Amazon.com!

Paperback Edition: $8.99 (Prime eligible!)
Kindle Edition: $1.99

Click here to check out the Amazon.com listing!

tkwade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment