Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Fairy Tale Spotlight: Our Divine Spinoff (The Book!)

I have finally gotten around to publishing my book "Our Divine Spinoff" which is, of course, the spinoff to "Our Divine Comedy." It is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. It, once again, includes countless illustrations by the great artist Chris Buffaloe.

I consider this to be my second Christian literature book. It is certainly a very strange one, as Christian books go. In this book, I make very weird claims. I talk about how Samson was an Angelic/Human hybrid, how Job was tortured because of a bet God made with Lucifer, and also a strange story about a talking dog named Christopher who actually met Jesus in person.

If you are a offended by these things, I really do not recommend reading it. In fact, I do not recommend books in general to people who are offended by anything. Books are full of potentially offensive things. Why even this blog might be offending you right now. In which case, you really should stop reading all together. You might try locking yourself in a room with no words. That should prove somewhat beneficial.

But if you are a person who is not easily offended, you are certainly welcome to pop over to Amazon and pick up a copy. It sells for $13.33 on paperback and for $3.33 on Kindle. Have a link on me: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KR119MW

Enjoy!

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, you can comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. You can also visit my website at www.tkwade.com. Check out my books! Thanks!



6 comments:

  1. A book that made laugh and cry... and for all the right reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very awesome book full of comedy but also full of profound perspective on a literal interpretation of the Bible. I'd recommend this one to anyone who wants a good laugh but also would like to hear stories of the bible without the "church lady" spin. Awesome work, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do it to bug people's eyes out. This is what I think. And it's a comedy because I do find much of Biblical history funny. I wager God does too.

      Delete
  3. It is natural for people to have disagreements. Those who take offense use it as a weapon against those they disagree with. It is not enough for them to dislike something, they must use their disapproval to harm others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People who get offended are like children who don't get what they want.

      Delete