Thursday, April 18, 2019

Fairy Tale Spotlight: Our Divine Spinoff, Part 13

“Do you love me?” asked Delilah as she kissed and was kissed by Samson.

“Yes,” he told her as he lay on top of her.

“Why do you love me?” she asked.

“Because of these,” he replied.

“Only these?” she asked.

“I love all three of you, but I am especially fond of these two.”

Delilah giggled as he began to kiss them and fondle them. “Would you like to hear a riddle?” he asked.

“I’m not much for riddles, Samson.”

“That’s fine,” he said with a grin. “We can skip the riddles and just get right to the punchline.”

“Punchline?”

“Sex.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, get it? The punchline is my—“

“Yes! Yes, I understand,” Delilah giggled. “But I thought we could talk for a bit.”

“About what?” Samson seemed a little disappointed.

Delilah brought him into another embrace and kissed him full on the lips. She looked him in the eyes and asked, “Tell me of the secret of your strength and how you would be subdued.”

“What for?” he asked with a grin.

“So we can get kinky together. Don’t you like kinky?”

“Maybe,” Samson continued to grin.

Delilah rubbed his cheek softly. “If you tell me, I’ll be sure to make it fun for you.”

“You promise?”

“I do.”

“Sure you don’t want just one riddle?”

She giggled. “Samson, please.”

“Okay. So this is how it works. You have to tie me up with seven fresh bowstrings that have not been dried. After that, I’ll be yours to command.”

“He lied,” said God.

“Yes, I know,” said Lucifer. “I need more time.”

“I figured you might.”

God leaned back in his chair as he watched the Philistines attempt to capture Samson and utterly fail. He sighed and chuckled at the head bashings that occurred afterwards. “That never gets old,” chuckled God. “I will honestly never tire of seeing your people get killed, Lucifer.” The angel groaned a little but continued to stare at the table with intent.

To be continued.

Thank you for reading my blog! Did you enjoy it? Either way, you can comment below, or you can email me at tkwadeauthor@gmail.com. You can also visit my website at www.tkwade.com. Check out my books! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I laughed when God remarks "that never gets old." He is relishing the easy slaughter of Lucifer's underlings. Samson is being lured but for now, Samson is the one playing the tricks. Interesting that weakling women are needed to overcome Samson's superhuman strength. Allure is a threat to the otherwise strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tail as old as time. The things we sacrifice for women!

      Delete
  2. How many individuals have confessed their darkest secrets in the bedroom? It seems Samson is smart enough to know when he is being deceived. But how long can he resist her feminine wiles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not forever. Most guys just give up once they get too annoyed.

      Delete
  3. Hilarious when Samson says "I love all three of you" haha. Samson's pride is his strength and virility, of course he would protect his secret as best he can. The part where God sits back and watches the slaughter (at Lucifer's expense) was wonderfully funny.

    ReplyDelete